• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Pre-purchase RO2 on Steam!

So basically, the deluxe edition gives you guns you can unlock anyway, and 2 hats and 2 skins for games that can be done without, even if the buyer would play those games?

I'm wondering when the 'end of closed beta' is. If it;s within the next few days, it'll be worth the extra, but I don't feel like paying such a premium for the privilege of playing the game 5-10 days earlier.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11_HARLEY_11
Upvote 0
I just send a very 'asskissing' letter to Jason (steam). Don't want to get RO2 on launch when I can have these great extra's when I buy it now.

Maybe when I buy it now, I will get my money back when they gift it, or I can gift it to someone else... Have to add that to the email... "Jason!!! wait up"

Really regret having RO2 in my list for the contest, you won't get money and I won't get extra's...:eek:

Have to give you kudos TWI, the preorder sets are awesome (KF models and TF2 hats, w00t:cool:). Wonder how many people are like "oh myu god Mkb42 fromt he start" and then in-game remember you have to be a hero:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
$50 = 45€ = $65

I remember you mentioning that you are able to name the prices in EU and US and want to make sure we do not have to pay more. Does not look like it.

EDIT: Thanks for the reply, I actually got mad about it because I could not have resisted buying this game even if you would have made me pay extra for it. :)

$50 + 20% vat = $60 (we europeans have to pay taxes on our games :( ) so the prices aren't that far off. So twi took the us price added 20% vat, transferred it to euros and rounded it off upwards to a nice number.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Long time reader just never made an account but on the Steam page it says:

Owners of the original Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 will receive the following:

Pre-purchase now and receive 10% off or get 20% off if you already own the original Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.
Day 1 unlock of the Kar98 and Mosin rifle bayonets:

Special in-game item - Russian Guards Badge and German Close Combat Badge:

If I don't have RO:OST will I still get the weapons when I purchase the Digital Deluxe Edition (KF characters and the hats :p)?

Upvote 0