• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO is "Very Important" says Rock Paper Shotgun

No, wait- let me try that description again. Red Orchestra is: staring out of a window in a ruined house, watching a distant figure go sprinting from one alley to another, unsure whether he’s an enemy or a friend, unsure of whether to shoot, feeling the pathos rolling around your stomach like a mouthful of copper, and then being stabbed in the neck by a man who was creeping up behind you the whole time. That’s Red Orchestra.

It seems my gruesome work has been recognized;). I bet Jack the Ripper loved the headline attention of Britain's newspapers.

Upvote 0
Head over there and tell them why they are right!

Wilsonam there is one problem here,there is too much to be typed about why they are right when claiming RO is in the hole of fame for the best PC games ever made....I will sign in and type why I think RO is a great game and I will point facts.

EDIT:

Posted:
Most of titles in this list I recognise,few I have played and mostly I havent,but I can speak up for 1 title to be a true FPS PC game "Red Orchestra Ost41-45"
For those who love FPS games or ever slightly thought about trying to play one, RO is the one!
I speak of my own personal experience,its a game that sets standards above all FPS games and I'm speaking just about Red Orchestra Ostfront 41-45,did I mention that this year sometime in 2011 TripwireInteractive will be releasing the sequel of the old RO which will be called Red Orchestra 2 Heroes of stalingrad?
RO2 HOS is the new TWI puppy and comes with features that most of FPS gamers not only desire but dream of:
-Variety of map sizes(big and medium)
-64 player count in true WAR enviroment
-true bullet ballistics on every possible weapon
-3D scoping
-3D tank enterior
-Modtools
-Developer support for the every day gamer and the competitive gamer
-3 mods already in the making by people mod teams who already previosly made DLC for RO1 and was given to the community to enjoy it as free(Darkest Hour and Mare Nostrum)
*New mod DLC for the new RO2 HOS will be the following:
>Vietnam mod
>WW2 Pacific mod USA vs Japan
>WW1 mod
There is so much to type about the old RO and new upcoming RO2 HOS it will look like I'm spamming this tread.
If you would like to know more about it head over to TWI forums,introduce yourself,say hi,intteract with the forum members and the dev. team members and you will be warm welcomed by all.
http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/forumdisplay.php?f=70

Last edited:
Upvote 0