• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

New RO2 Gameplay vid and interview

Another interview and gameplay video from PAX has made its way up onto the web... this time from MarkeeDragon.com. The RO faithful may not have heard of this site - they specialize more in the MMO world - but the word is spreading! The piece starts with explaining RO to those who don't know it, but then moves on to cover a good 30 minutes about Heroes of Stalingrad, so listen through it.

Click HERE to see the video.

WOW!, that looks absolutely amazing! I cannot wait to play this. Hopefully the price will meat my budget on release.

I think this is one of the best looking UE3 games I have seen. I love the way you guys actually didn't copy the same old RB6 Vegas 3rd person cover system that almost other UE3 games have used. The cover system and everything else in this game look amazing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Wow, the graphics cards alone cost more than my entire upgrade/rebuild in Jan 2009! Daaaaaaamn!

Great video.

It is still alpha. I'm sure it'll be optimized for hardware for us mere mortals.

Talking about optimization and the mention of 64 player tank maps in the interview, what are the expected system requirements for servers? In ROOST, we don't have any 64 player servers, can we expect to see any 64 player ROHOS servers? I assume multi-threading will help, but won't that be detrimental to multi game servers?

Great interview by the way, and Ramm showed a lot of patience with that interviewer. It's funny, we've seen so many of these, I think we all know the pitch and maplist sequence (next he'll show Fallen Heroes).

Last edited:
Upvote 0