• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

When We Said Big, We Meant Big

vpc6kl.gif

Upvote 0
That was really impressive!

I just hope that the perspective might also change a little bit in the second trailer, since I've got the impression that the focus completely lied on the portrayal of the heroic Soviet defenders, while the Germans just appeared as ice-cold, somehow inhumane killing machines in this trailer.

I may overinterpret it, but I hope that the next teaser and especially the single player campaign may be more objective and less stereotypical.

The legacy of WW2 already is full of irrationality, even in academic debates, so a more rational and maybe more fair view towards the German soldiers, which were human beings with different hopes, dreams and feelings, would just add to the quality of the game, which the majority of gamers around the world will surely appreciate.

Upvote 0
Another detail that I really liked was how the dust raised from the tractor looks how it should, following the direction it was going, not just going backwards like the tank was running with the speed of light. Hope someone understands what the hell I am talking about, I'm too excited to actually think right now :D

Upvote 0
What trailer did you watch? Oh wait I see your avatar now.......

What's wrong with my avatar, which shows the Panzer skull (derived from the Prussian Death's Head Hussars and kept their proud military tradition somewhat alive). After all it were these guys who rightfully wore the skull on their uniforms originally.

panzermaenner.gif

Anyway what has my avatar got to do with the impression of pathetic heroism in the beginning of the trailer?

Last edited:
Upvote 0