• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Showtime 2010!

3-5 September, Seattle - PAX West: some more of us will be over on the west coast for PAX. This time we will have our own booth (#3646) where we will be showing Heroes as well as letting people get hands on with The Ball - and possibly some other games, too. No doubt there will be a few giveaways for good measure! Sam Hulick will also be at the show with us.

looks like i'll be talking to my professor about getting extra credit for attending this event.....i mean 20th Century Russian History can't be covered without mentioning Stalingrad! :)

looks like there was a reason why i decided to move out west.....never imagined i'd be going back to Hilton Head SC (couple hours from atlanta) any time soon, and never imagined TWI would EVER want to visit the great (sarcasm) cornhusker state! :p I can definitely handle a 2 hour drive up to seattle :cool:

oh btw,

The Braves at Turner Field (leading the National League East right now)

not.......for........long. the Phils are on fire and we now have the best 1-2-3 pitching rotation in the NL if not the whole MLB. ;)

Upvote 0
Depends on what you like...
  • Georgia Aquarium
  • Stone Mountain - the evening fireworks/laser show are what can only be described as a "celebration of all things Southern"
  • World of Coca-Cola
  • MLK Center
  • The world's busiest airport
  • The Braves at Turner Field (leading the National League East right now)
  • Battlefields at Kennesaw Mountain and other locations
  • Zoo Atlanta
  • Air shows in Peachtree City and at Dobbins ARB
  • Atlanta Speedway for the NASCAR fans
I'm sure there's more...

The Zoo is one of the best I've seen. World of Coke is pretty entertaining. The airport is truly something to behold.

But most important of all... Dragon*Con! That's at the beginning of September (and I will be attending).

You guys take visitors at the TWI offices? I'd be willing to sign any and all NDAs. Actually, I think you have one of mine already on file from beta testing RO:OST. :)

Upvote 0