• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map]TE-MyshkovaRiver

Great map, has become the new 'Bridges' on the Aussie NZ server, although it's slowly being played less and less as I think we just overplayed it initially.

This map has some really, really, really epic street fighting and Close quarter engagements once you cross the bridge. My main problem with the map is that I dont feel the map 'starts' until we capture D, the damn tower. The amount of fun I have on this map quadruples once we manage to get across the bridge and engage in bitter close quarter battles.

Was curious if you would ever consider adding a Half-Track for the Germans on the first couple objectives. (Before the Germans Cross the Bridge) There are some annoyingly open areas on the first few objectives, and I've seen some Axis teams stopped in their tracks when trying to get to "B" which is pretty damn open from a variety of angles.

Also, I've always felt that there should be more 'Assaults' over 'Elite Assaults' for Axis. There are so many damn MKBS on Myshkova at the moment! (I sometimes pick the MP40 :p :cool:)

Great map, had some epic CLOSE moments... especially on the last objective in the square which require co-ordination between Squad Leaders & Tanks.. and there are so many opportunities to flank behind enemy lines and be stealthy.. (If Lucky)

Cheers! :D

Upvote 0
Sorry, meant to post and compliment you on this map ages ago.

It`s one of my favourites for atmosphere and good old fashioned variety off battles: tank v All, house to house, open countryside. It`s great.

As an experienced TL I`d just like to confirm that there are arty issues. I`d just come to assume that these omissions were deliberate:

Around "A" cap the arty can be called, there are sounds of arty, but no falling bombs or damage. The Arty works behind "A" and works fine at "B".

At the final cap "N" , the square and the streets around it, again arty can be called, but no arty falls and no kills are made. This can be quite disappointing when the defenders are holding on by the skin of their teeth and time is running out.

Upvote 0
Hi,

After test TP version.
Crash server
[0147.92] Critical: appError called: Failed to find function SetEnabled in ROVolumePlayerStartGroup TE-MyshkovaRiver-TP.TheWorld:persistentLevel.ROVolumePlayerStartGroup_4
[0147.92] Critical: Windows GetLastError: Descripteur invalide. (6)
[0148.86] Log: === Critical error: ===
Failed to find function SetEnabled in ROVolumePlayerStartGroup TE-MyshkovaRiver-TP.TheWorld:persistentLevel.ROVolumePlayerStartGroup_4

Address = 0x7b839cf2 (filename not found) [in C:\windows\system32\KERNEL32.dll]
Address = 0x477851 (filename not found) [in C:\wgames\ro2_sk\Binaries\Win32\ROGame.exe]
Address = 0xe8785ad5 (filename not found)

Upvote 0
i make the map compatible with the new Mod WF

and rename it to WF-Stavelot

[url]http://www.mediafire.com/download/6mm7c4jq8505l3v/WF-Stavelot-A.rar[/URL]

:cool:

Hmmm. Not bad. Stavelot --Battle of the Bulge. The concept works. Too bad there isn't a Sherman skin to replace the T-34. But I like it. I'll place it on Crucible.

Perhaps an easy fix might be to affix a German cross on the T-34 wrecks to depict captured equipment. I've seen various photos of that sort of thing.

Last edited:
Upvote 0