• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]Red Assault

Played it 3 time over the weekend on the 2Fj. Server and its not a bad map. Tho, it feels a lot like a corridor. Maybe open up the first 2 flanks a bit more. Also, there is little reason to use the river. You crafted that nicely but it serves no purpose. Maybe add a sewer entry into the 4th objective to spice things up a bit. Or maybe 1-2 stationary mgs per side ? The other layouts are nicely crafted but again i think it needs a bit more flanking options.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Updated to B7:

-Made the final objective bigger.

-Changed the buildings by the final obj.

-made the axis spawn on the final further away.

-Aerial recon can now be called more then once.

-The axis reinforcements is now at 300 and allies 350.

-It takes longer to capture the square.

-added a machine gunner to allies.

-Changed the basement of the hostpital.

-the bridge is no longer swarming with bees!!!!

-Some changes to the bridge part of the map (nothing big).

-Fixed CD

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Some bugs that I have noticed.

You can go beyond the map.
Spoiler!

Here you can hang in the air.
Spoiler!

Explosions in the water.
Spoiler!
Ncn1Han

Upvote 0
I hate to say it, but playing this in Countdown mode is impossible for the defenders.

Each cap the defenders are so far away during the spawn that by the time they get to the objective the attackers are already half way down capping it. It progressively gets worse each objective to the point of C just being where the defenders get into view to see it captured without even being able to fire a shot.

Sadly, we haven't been able to even explore the map much because the attackers take the objective so quickly no one can do anything but run straight for it.

Upvote 0
Some bugs that I have noticed.

You can go beyond the map.
Spoiler!

Here you can hang in the air.
Spoiler!

Explosions in the water.
Spoiler!
Ncn1Han

Thank you carist. ill fix these in the next version when i can get around to it.

I hate to say it, but playing this in Countdown mode is impossible for the defenders.

Each cap the defenders are so far away during the spawn that by the time they get to the objective the attackers are already half way down capping it. It progressively gets worse each objective to the point of C just being where the defenders get into view to see it captured without even being able to fire a shot.

Sadly, we haven't been able to even explore the map much because the attackers take the objective so quickly no one can do anything but run straight for it.

Damn can't win, Ill see what i can do.

Last edited:
Upvote 0