• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]Red Assault

Better yet, I fixed the .ini file... Up and running fine.

[TE-Red_Assault_B6 ROUIDataProvider_MapInfo]
MapName=TE-Red_Assault_B6
FriendlyName=Red_Assault
GameType=ROGame.ROGameInfoTerritories
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:ui_textures.menus.HostGame.MapSelect_Community>
Description=
LoadMapMovie=LoadScreen_Community
MapType16=ROMT_InfantryOnly
MapType32=ROMT_InfantryOnly
MapType64=ROMT_InfantryOnly

[TE-Red_Assault_B6 ROUIDataProvider_WorldInfo]
MapName=TE-Red_Assault_B6
FriendlyName=Red_Assault
PreviewImageMarkup=<Images:ui_textures.menus.HostGame.MapSelect_Community>
Description=Community Made Map
LoadMapMovie=LoadScreen_Community

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Countdown version broken?

Countdown version broken?

This is a quote from our website posted by an upset player who likes our countdown server.

Whatever state it is in Red_Assault_B6-5 doesn't actually run correctly in countdown mode. Amongst other bugs, the assaulting team lacks a spawn point so they won't ever spawn. Resultantly the sever spawns bots for the defending team and then never rotates off that map. Though, there may be other issues which cause this... Personally, I love that you guys are running a Countdown server and that it's always got a few people on it. That said, this map needs to go out of your rotation until it's properly implimented. Also, make sure it's not available for voting. The worst is being in a good group then the server getting killed by people voting to switch to it.

I personally joined our server, joined a team, and the other team has one bot on it and I was never able to spawn. The other times I played I was lucky enough to have others playing and didn't notice this issue. Only that bots were stuck and one player claimed he was stuck (sorry no details on location were given). Please let me know what can be done about the countdown version of this map so we can get it back into our rotation. Thanks.

Upvote 0
This is a quote from our website posted by an upset player who likes our countdown server.

I personally joined our server, joined a team, and the other team has one bot on it and I was never able to spawn. The other times I played I was lucky enough to have others playing and didn't notice this issue. Only that bots were stuck and one player claimed he was stuck (sorry no details on location were given). Please let me know what can be done about the countdown version of this map so we can get it back into our rotation. Thanks.

Whoops. i think i forgot to enable a spawn when i changed things in the level. I'm Very sorry ill fix this as fast as i can.

Also thank you for running my map!

Upvote 0