• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map] TE - Climb Up

is added or what do you mean? ^^

Your .ini file is after something with an upper case U, where as the player file being served by the redirect has a lower case u.

A lot of people are using linux for their server map redirects and it is case sensitive. If the .ini file is looking for ClimpUp.upk it wont find it because the redirect has Climbup.upk.

Or something like that.

Upvote 0
Your .ini file is after something with an upper case U, where as the player file being served by the redirect has a lower case u.

A lot of people are using linux for their server map redirects and it is case sensitive. If the .ini file is looking for ClimpUp.upk it wont find it because the redirect has Climbup.upk.

Or something like that.

ah allright, then you should maybe turn back to windows :p. yeah if fix that with the next update. sorry

Upvote 0
Map is really shaping up. Be even better when the 400 reinforcement bug gets fixed.

By the way, I think one of those damn Stuka's dive bombed and killed me, can that happen? If so - Awesome :D

yeah stukas can kill you :) that was the idea behind. yeah i hope the reinf. bug gets fixed soon. i reworked some stuff and fixed bugs. but with my computer and the sdk together, it takes always a while get the stuff build.

Upvote 0