• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Koitos1943

I love this map. In fact, I love all of Rekrut's maps :). I'm not sure about the SMGs...I used bolts for almost the whole time I was playing Koitios43 and I was near the top of my team points wise. The numerous windows and long streets help the bolts out quite a bit and I was getting quite a few kills (along with some exciting stabby-stabbiness). The gameplay is tense and strategic and winning requires superior team work.

Cheers and thanks for the map,

Fafnir_6

P.S. my teammate has the best name ever :D

NOOOO , u killed me !!

Koitos was a great map in RO1 , and its also now a good map !

Reactions: Fafnir_6
Upvote 0
Bots problem

Bots problem

We added this map to our rotation but had to remove because bots stay stuck in the spawn zone.

We like the map and would like to add back into rotation, is there a known error with the bots. We have no problems with other custom maps.

Even tried going as commander and getting them to follw me and they just stopped at the edge of the zone LOL

Any thoughts?

Upvote 0
We added this map to our rotation but had to remove because bots stay stuck in the spawn zone.

We like the map and would like to add back into rotation, is there a known error with the bots. We have no problems with other custom maps.

Even tried going as commander and getting them to follw me and they just stopped at the edge of the zone LOL

Any thoughts?
yeah! lose the bots! the game playes fine with as little as six or eight people.
how many bots do you have running in it?

Upvote 0
yeah! lose the bots! the game playes fine with as little as six or eight people.
how many bots do you have running in it?

:rolleyes:

Well, it's easy to say "lose the bots," but when you run 17 maps per server,
many of which depend on them, it becomes a "tail wagging the dog" scenario. We'll gladly run the Koitos map, but the bots will stay and be largely wasted unless the issue is addressed at some point.

Upvote 0
:rolleyes:

Well, it's easy to say "lose the bots," but when you run 17 maps per server,
many of which depend on them, it becomes a "tail wagging the dog" scenario. We'll gladly run the Koitos map, but the bots will stay and be largely wasted unless the issue is addressed at some point.
if you don't have six to eight players at the time that map comes on, you have bigger problems than bots getting stuck. sorry. :( how many bots do you usually have on?

Upvote 0
if you don't have six to eight players at the time that map comes on, you have bigger problems than bots getting stuck. sorry. :( how many bots do you usually have on?

:) Quite a few. This descision was made months ago when the larger indy maps started becoming available. I'm not whining about this map. We'll feature it, bot issues and all. I've had my nose tweaked from inside and outside the clan for my insistance on the use of bots. And as I've pointed out in other threads, we've tried turning them off as an experiment. That server dried up like a mud puddle in the Sahara, pronto. Nobody has to run bots if they don't want to. But I've got this formula, and its based on a number of observations about human behavior. All four servers are in the top 50, and two 'em are in the top 15. An' they're stayin' there. :D

Upvote 0
:) Quite a few. This descision was made months ago when the larger indy maps started becoming available. I'm not whining about this map. We'll feature it, bot issues and all. I've had my nose tweaked from inside and outside the clan for my insistance on the use of bots. And as I've pointed out in other threads, we've tried turning them off as an experiment. That server dried up like a mud puddle in the Sahara, pronto. Nobody has to run bots if they don't want to. But I've got this formula, and its based on a number of observations about human behavior. All four servers are in the top 50, and two 'em are in the top 15. An' they're stayin' there. :D

We run one and stays in the top 50, bots help populate and we have good numbers. 26 man server with bots dropping off as peeps join. Happy with the way it works. Like he said formula works for us. Would like to see bot issue fixed is a great map.

Upvote 0