• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Gumrakstation

It's been up and running on the CLOWNS HEROES SERVER since release and so is most Custom Maps upon release.

Filling the server on the other hand another story.

All maps work fine and are on quick re-direct. As stated don't use Workshop. I never have and all the latest working customs all run fine on our server. Just be sure to remove all the files in your Cache and the lines within your Cache.ini. All should be good.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
You may try this. Delete steam workshop files, located in my case in
C:\Users\yourusername\Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame\Published\CookedPC. Both from international and maps folder. Unsubscribe in workshop.

:) Yeah. I've been working along these lines. I've been suspecting a problem on my platform, but I cant shake the crash. I'm going to put it back in rotation on at least one server. The thing that worries me though is that all the folks that subscribe to STEAM WORKSHOP files are going to struggle as well. They may not know of the need to unsubscribe. And more disturbing is the fact that I've found our No1. server locked up on this map twice. I'm getting a little gun-shy.

Upvote 0
The only big problem I see so far with this map is the advancing minefields that appear when an objective is captured. Now I have no problems with the concept of them, but they should not appear in a newly captured objective. It generally forces the Russian players to run like mad back to their own lines and get shot in the back in the process.

Any way to move them, turn them off, just put them around the new German spawns and make them smaller? Just wondering.

Upvote 0