• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Gumrakstation

had great fun on it as German but I dont see any fun as Russian, always get steamrollered. you'd thinking defending would be easier than attacking but cant see any strong defending points for Russians but Im new to the map so maybe need to learn em.

We play this map a lot.... its about even. It really gets interesting with a large crowd. There are many, many points of cover for both the attackers and defenders. Once you become accustomed to the map, you'll have more fun.

Upvote 0
On this map.
The "battle ambient" background sound is sincerely too loud and quickly become repetitive and annoying if you use a good sound device (with good basses).

Sometimes the volume of the distant shots are more heavier and loud than my own weapon or the players shots.

I suggest lowering down the sound of it and adding more effects than a single short repetitive one.

Upvote 0
Oh there are great defending points for Soviets, no two words about it. Let me give you a hint: if you anticipate a cap is going to go down, set up defensive positions in the next one already, so you take out the first wave of assault trying to steam-roll. There is a fantastic spot on the Soviet left flank in the left village capzone for this: gives you a good position to overwatch the bunker capzone and then the left village capzone.

Defense in depth is the key.

Upvote 0
Hello,
On this beautiful map, I have a big problem with my heavy machine gun, when I'm behind the trenches, i can't to reload.

And sometimes when I'm behind the trenches I have this bug :
4799394410.jpg

:(

Good map.
Thank you for this work !​

Upvote 0