• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map] TE-Arad 2 (Beta3)

99.999% it will get released tonight! Map is building right now. Hopefully by the time I get home it will done. I'll do a last test, just to make sure everything is ok. Once I upload to my FTP, I'll make a new thread for the "Tank" version.

I must say!.....I had lots of fun with the destructibles lol. Maybe even more so than blowing up tanks :D

Upvote 0
respawn bug as tank officer

respawn bug as tank officer

Nice , but still the same old bug on our 8FFS server : when you die ,as

tank commander , you must select your role again . if not , infinite decount

from 18 to 0 ,and 18 again .

using artillery , the head and shoulders out of the tank nearby a radio is a

nice new pleasure . waiting for infantery and halftracks like everybody to

play battles as we did in the past on this Great Map .

Upvote 0
I was just on LordGleedo's server and the map is looking great!

One question as I'm not sure if this is a general ROHOS bug. When in the T-34 and I switch from driver to another position, most of the time the driver disappears even though he is still there. I can switch back to driver and everyone (all 4 crewmen) is there, but switch away and then he's gone and only a total of 3 crewmen :confused:

Upvote 0
Tank only map now available for download via the download tool and is now also on my little server 24/7

Thank you sir! I appreciate all your help.:D

The Allied tanks have a lot less AP rounds than Axis,probably need quite a few more re-supply dumps.

Noted! I'll add more in beta 2.

thanks ;)

I was just on LordGleedo's server and the map is looking great!

One question as I'm not sure if this is a general ROHOS bug. When in the T-34 and I switch from driver to another position, most of the time the driver disappears even though he is still there. I can switch back to driver and everyone (all 4 crewmen) is there, but switch away and then he's gone and only a total of 3 crewmen

TBH, I don't know what is and isn't a bug anymore :(. One thing i do know....i'm getting tired of it!.....of it ALL!

Upvote 0