• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map TE-DieBresche (Beta Release Candidate)

-=}WoLvErInE{=-

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 14, 2011
Chi-Town
www.wolvy.net
This Map Has Been Revamped! Sep 28, 2013

Name: DieBresche

Version: v5

Comment: First and Foremost , This is not my map! I'm just trying to finish it with the permission of "LordGleedo", the original author, so the community has another map to play. So all credit to him for this fun map.

Changlog:
V5: Sep 28, 2013
- Re-Cooked with new build/Patch.
- Fixed window blocking volume in church.
- Fixed ladder volume in church for the bell tower.
-------------------------------------------------

New Screenshot: Sep 28, 2013
Spoiler!

Credit:
Thanks to the following and anyone else who has helped me. I have not intentionally left anyones name off but you know who you are :)
  • [TW]Swag
  • Goten for balancing South Woods stuff
  • Le0
  • Drecks
  • -=}Wolverine{=- for tree packs
  • Six_Ten
  • Xendance
  • 11_Harley_11
  • Pjugge (Tester) - Also came up with new map name :)
  • Gypsy (Tester)
  • Kritkeen (Tester)
  • Gotten for balancing
  • r5cya

Game Type: Territory
Reinforcements : 300 Axis, 325 Allies
Type: Infantry Only

Objectives:
  1. South Woods
  2. Church Yard
  3. West Village
  4. Lumber Yard
  5. Compound
Homepage: www.wolvy.net

Download:

Client & Server Files: DieBresche

Steam WorkShop Client Files: DieBresche

Outdated Map Information Below:
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Reactions: Proud_God
Outdated Map Information

Spoiler!

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Map looks good,plays great,nice big map should be great for 64 players, the church obj. is a small hiccup,as Gleedo says if the Axis concentrate on defending/recapping that, the Allies will go nowhere, but the same could be said of any re-cappable obj.. I would make it not re-cappable,but make obj. D+E both cappable as soon as C is capped by the Allies,that would then spread the gameplay across the map,meaning the Axis would need to defend two cap zones,and the Allies would have two obj. to attack at the same time, leading to more teamwork on both sides.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Map looks good,plays great,nice big map should be great for 64 players, the church obj. is a small hiccup,as Gleedo says if the Axis concentrate on defending/recapping that, the Allies will go nowhere, but the same could be said of any re-cappable obj.. I would make it not re-cappable,but make obj. D+E both cappable as soon as C is capped by the Allies,that would then spread the gameplay across the map,meaning the Axis would need to defend two cap zones,and the Allies would have two obj. to attack at the same time, leading to more teamwork on both sides.

That's exactly what I am doing right now. Thanks for jumping in this morning Major :)

I may stick the spartanovka church in while I am waiting on the church from Oliver so at least you can get inside for more cover.

tested as Soviet Commander on Toga server .

incredibly everything works properly .

Nice ,nice work for a b

Upvote 0
Trying to get this map ready for tomorow but I have a few places where the fps drops to around 40........if I wasn't running a 3gb gpu I wouldn't be worried, but if my gpu is only getting 40fps in those places, less cards may explode!

wolverinestrees.jpg

Not sure how to optimize those areas....

Other than that, it's pretty much ready.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Map is now live on both my servers. Will update op with download links once my upload of them has finished.

I know there are some fps drops in the south woods, approach to East village from the south and overlooking the value toward objectives 5 and 6.

I also apologise for using the church from spartanokva, but it was the better option until I get a new one from a helpful forum member here.

Upvote 0