• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Coldsteel

@ Wolverine Guess there are two beams on one spot. Don't know exactly what you mean with buildings on top of the terrain. But will seek for some variation.

Here are some screenshots. hope they help! ;)

Attachments

• cs1.jpg
    cs1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 0
  • cs1a.jpg
    cs1a.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 0
  • cs2.jpg
    cs2.jpg
    63.1 KB · Views: 0
  • cs3.jpg
    cs3.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 0
  • cs4.jpg
    cs4.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Couple more.

Ok thanks for the screens. As mentioned in the release post and in some replies more detail and rubble will be added later. So no worries on that.

About the flat terrain you pointed. Maybe I do not understand the word flat in the good way here. All i can say that I see no logical reason why terrain wouldn't be flat at hangar doors and around hangars. As in normal life they would flatten terrain to make work easy. I'm from a flat country maybe that counts.

The map needs to be checked for misplaced meshes. You will find them here and there. And they will be taken care of. As one might have noticed there is this annoying thing when one select an amount of meshes sometimes they will move a bit. Most of the time I notice when this happens and the undo butto helps.

Thanks for the feedback.

Upvote 0
As its a complete mistery to me why it won't run as it should on some servers and it runs like it should on The Old Gits Army server.
This is something I can't solve as where should I start and why start afterall as it runs good on other servers.

The map comes with 5 custom UPK files with textures and materials.
In the map no fancy stuff. And local everything works as it works on The Old Gits Army server.

As we exeriences the same during testing I had some PM's with TW-Swag.
He did try to set up a server with my cooked files and he did cooked the map to test. Both tests didn't show anything wrong.
So I decided to release.

Its clear there is a conflict somewhere. But no clue where.

Maybe smart people can come up with some solution or possible causes. It would help the community.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Could you check iff

All covers behave normal
All Spawncamera's and spawns work as supposed
Commander will see his radio's

As there are servers where these work well next to servers these have problems.

Hi Drecks,

At some windows when i cover, i was push back and with commander i dont see the radio's, german side always the same issue, cant spawn, even outher role, i have to wait like 1m and then i spawn again, russian side no problems.
Sorry for late replay, i was not at home.
Grtz.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Hi Drecks,

At some windows when i cover, i was push back and with commander i dont see the radio's, german side always the same issue, cant spawn, even outher role, i have to wait like 1m and then i spawn again, russian side no problems.
Sorry for late replay, i was not at home.
Grtz.

Yep I recognize that and all this crap won't happen when you play on the TOGA server or start the map local.

Upvote 0
Map is playing fine without the mutators.
The only file our server at nfo servers would not let us upload via ftp is this file.

GlobalPersistentCookerData.upk

Not sure if the file is needed?
Other wise the map is playing well along with the other customs.
Great work.

Sparks, does it shows radio's and corect spawncamera's and spawnpositions ?

Upvote 0
Map is playing fine without the mutators.
The only file our server at nfo servers would not let us upload via ftp is this file.

GlobalPersistentCookerData.upk

Not sure if the file is needed?
Other wise the map is playing well along with the other customs.
Great work.

Well i removed that upk that Sparks was talking abouth,still the same, no radio's or cover or correct spawns.
Version of server is also 25.
Grtz.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Is it possible to have the admins of the server that the maps are working on check their server version? I'm willing to bet they're on per-patched server? Has to be!!!! Hopes to be.... lol anythin... GOD please help us!:D
Map runs fine,no problems on my server,which is version 25, and up to date.

ScreenShot00121.jpg

ScreenShot00120.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0