• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [MAP]TE-Coldsteel

Many people were complaining in the server about it. I was telling them they were new to the map and that they needed to learn it. I told them this map has been out for a long time and it is NOT new. I told them to leave feedback for Drecks so he can know about these odd occurrences. But I knew no one would so here I am trying to leave him some feedback. That is all.

Me? I'd've PM'ed Drecks.

ColdSteel is quite popular on our Custom Maps server and as far as a few quirks, they so minor they're easily overlooked/forgiven as nothing more than proving Drecks is human and capable of an error or two.

Regardless, ColdSteel will remain a popular favorite of ours.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just want to say thanks for this map:)
I have played it a few times already, but yesterday i played it with 50-60 human players and it was really awesome, probably my best RO2 experience so far (i only play since December).
I don't say it doesn't have any minor problems and teams balance is always a very hard issue, but still it was very impressive for me at first (also second, third) look.
So thanks and keep up the good work!

Upvote 0