• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map [Map release]TE-Butovo

save the file Butovo-B1\TE-Butovo-B1 in \steam\steamapps\common\RO2\ROGame\coockedPC\Maps

i get in the map on any point >60 FPS with

Win 7
intel i5 2500k 4x3.3ghz
geforce GTX560
8 GB
that did the trick! thanks!
i lost connection to the server after 1 round though. i'm pretty sure it was the french server. i'll make a not next time. looking good so far! :D

Upvote 0
The map is beautiful and really well designed, but I think there should be only one Elite Rifleman and only two Assaults. Too many semi/autos IMHO. I also think the spawns should be a lot further from where they are at the moment. Overall it's a great map and I look forward to playing it more, and even more if it were tweaked according to my suggestions :D

Upvote 0
Just tried to play it with about 6 other people.
My FPS was between 15-20. Not really playable. And I run most everything on medium.
Also, what do I do with the server file thing I downloaded?
Otherwise, the map was really nice. Beautiful I would say. Nice lighting.
Where did you download the server file from? was it the game server,and if so what was the server name.

Upvote 0
[0045.02] Warning: Warning, Failed to load 'Class None.': Failed to find object 'Class None.'

i think thats the line that causes the crash .

I don't know whether this is relevant or not, but when i tried out the map on my own as Axis, if you cap the Church second last, and you try to exit the back or side window of the Church, you get a spawn protected message.

ScreenShot00054.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 0
how long does it take you to download a 50-60 mb zipped file? you on dial-up? ;)

I have 2 megabits broadband, but from this host was so slow... :(

Anyway I tested the map, and when you set Foliage Quality on Low, then you will not have grass but performance is good, with foliage quality set on medium performance will be still playable, but on high FPS are to low, but only on high grass looks perfect and have to say I love it!

Conclusion, you will have to rebuild Foliage becouse when players will set quality on low then will be unfair for ppl who play on high.
Grass reduces visibility drastically.
Anyway map is cool, lighting is nice, maybe little bit to strong for me!

I tried to play online, but no one plays.

IP: 31.132.1.20
IP: 109.239.147.120

Can someone give me a server IP with this map?
Thanks!

Last edited:
Upvote 0