• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Ogledow

The first tank v tank battle in Ogledow, RO2:
The Germans are trying to attack Ogledow. On their lead, the mighty Panzer IV lead by known commander with name of Six_Ten.
But the Soviets weren't going to be tricked by the fascists. While the infantry were sacrifying themselves to attact attention of the occupants of the motherland, the T34 tank has flanked from the left side, and with amazing knowledge of enemy tanks, commander Polshevik has destroyed the Panzer into pieces with only 2 shots, and let his team advance into the farm.

The first battle on Ogledow, won by the Red Army, 15th of December, 2011

Upvote 0
The first tank v tank battle in Ogledow, RO2:
The Germans are trying to attack Ogledow. On their lead, the mighty Panzer IV lead by known commander with name of Six_Ten.
But the Soviets weren't going to be tricked by the fascists. While the infantry were sacrifying themselves to attact attention of the occupants of the motherland, the T34 tank has flanked from the left side, and with amazing knowledge of enemy tanks, commander Polshevik has destroyed the Panzer into pieces with only 2 shots, and let his team advance into the farm.

The first battle on Ogledow, won by the Red Army, 15th of December, 2011
and you didn't even have to use your secret weapon:)IS2:)
Was the server still ranked?
Were the bots in their own tanks,on foot, or both?

Upvote 0
To-do list for B4

To-do list for B4

To-do list for B4

Observations so far:

I accidentally turned collision on for the bushes, so some of them (357 of them, in fact) you can't shoot through.

need covernodes for windows and doors, especially upper ruins.

I mantled over wall at farm, ogle side, right of bush, fell through map.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
can someone walk me through installing this map into my game on the computer? i guess i did something wrong.:confused:
oh yeah, i guess it might help to say i have windows 7 64.

1. download from this location [url]http://dl.dropbox.com/u/17291871/Ogledow_B3_PlayerFiles.zip

[/URL]
  2. unzip the archive
  3. copy the Custom folder (located in the archive at CookedPC) to the CookedPC folder in your RO2 installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\red orchestra 2\ROGame\CookedPC)
  4. copy the Ogledow_B3 folder (located in the archive at CookedPC\Maps) to the Maps folder in your RO2 installation folder (e.g. C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\red orchestra 2\ROGame\CookedPC\Maps)
If you did it all correct, then the following files should be at the following locations in your RO2 installation folder.

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\red orchestra 2\ROGame\CookedPC\Custom\Props_Ogledow.upk

• C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\red orchestra 2\ROGame\CookedPC\Maps\Ogledow_B3\TE-Ogledow_B3.roe
That's all!!!

Upvote 0