• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design RSTE-Kobura

I had fun on this map. I like it, alot of color. I noticed a few things tough. Their is a hill by the American Spawn that i envision causing problems and a fence i could use as cover. But i really liked it. Thanks for the good work.

Attachments

• 35450_2013-10-30_00002.jpg
    35450_2013-10-30_00002.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 35450_2013-10-30_00003.jpg
    35450_2013-10-30_00003.jpg
    32.2 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Hi,

I found a place where I could crawl a little bit through rocks:

Spoiler!

Attachments

• rocks Kobura.jpg
    rocks Kobura.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
Any chance of tweaking spawns or something? It's such an awesome map, fantastic terrain, but I've never seen the defenders get anything but steamrolled. The only cap that lasts any length of time is the temple.

I have seen it go both ways, but I have noticed the Japanese will win more/faster if the Americans aren't prepared to fall back; the Japanese rush to the next objectives before the Americans realize they must retreat to defend them.

Upvote 0
Now after looking again those screenshots I remembered this map and I actually have been looking for this one for quite a while, but didnt know the name. Why I've been looking for it? Because my experience was earlier that it's very nice map and I want to play it more.
We have Bataan, Kitajima and Stream on our campaign server now (only working/brewed customs we know atm) and we are really looking to add more customs as soon as the mappers have time to update them :)

Upvote 0
Hello guys, apologies for the radio silence.

I haven't been on top of things lately but I'm going to kick myself into shape and try get the map out to you again in a few weeks. I'll address some of the feedback I've received and release an updated version. In the mean time if you have any feedback or can remember any issues from when the map was playable, let me know :)

Thank you

Upvote 0
Hello guys, apologies for the radio silence.

I haven't been on top of things lately but I'm going to kick myself into shape and try get the map out to you again in a few weeks. I'll address some of the feedback I've received and release an updated version. In the mean time if you have any feedback or can remember any issues from when the map was playable, let me know :)

Thank you

:)

Thank you so much, guy. I'm really in earnest to get as many of the previous custom maps back on Crucible as possible. Hopefully, the re-brew process won't be too time consuming. Bravo!

Upvote 0