• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Cooking problem

11_HARLEY_11

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 22, 2010
So I was experimenting with putting a Russian tank and crew in my map, it worked in Pie, but when I cook it cooks a package called 'AUD_vehicle_Tank_T34' and when trying to run the map on my LAN I get a mismatched AUD_vehicle_Tank_T34 error.
So I got rid of the tank - deleted the tank playerstart and removed any reference to it in kismet but it still cooks this particular file. Does anyone know why this would happen?

cook.jpg

disclaimer: Theatre of War is a working title. :)

Upvote 0
It sure is.
The PanzerIV probably would have, I just hadn't got around to putting the playerstart in for it.

Cwivey you may be able to help me with another sound issue. When I test my map on my lan setup all rifle firing sounds are silent (on the bots not me). I can hear MG's and SMG's and the reload sound of the rifles but no firing sound. When I test it using the console command they're all fine and dandy. :confused:

Upvote 0
Harley,
Not sure it your map is having cover issues as well but another thing I had happen on ColdSteel was that when deploying a MG or rifle behind cover (without using "Cover") my character got stuck in a thing where it would either creep along the cover on its own or walk slowly backward on its own.

Yep, I have the exact same thing. Also trying to actually use cover does it too and can sometimes throw me 20 feet in the air. TW have managed to replicate some of these bugs in house according to Swag. Lets hope they sort them out soon.

Upvote 0