Current Version (Whitelisted): 3.4.x
- Search & Destroy: This is a 1-life gametype, with rounds that typically last up to 3-4 minutes. The attackers have to plant bomb(s) on objective(s) to destroy them, or they can eliminate the defenders. The defenders have to prevent the attackers from planting bomb(s), eliminate them, or defuse the bomb(s) if planted.
- Capture The Flag: You have to take the flag of the enemy and bring it to your own flag bay to capture it. You can only capture when your own flag is home. The team that captures the most flags wins.
- [CGT] Countdown: This is how the stock Countdown used to be, with some improvements. The time to beat is the total time, not only the time on the last objective. With CGT_CD, it is possible to capture one objective further. The Progression Widget has been overhauled to explain these modified conditions of victory. Also, the automatic reinforcements can be disabled. This gametype is used for the official TWI ladders. This gametype is not part of CGT anymore, since its features have been added to the stock gametype.
- [CGT] Mapping Tutorials
- Wiki Page for CTF
- Independent Maps
SERVER INSTALL PROCESS
1) Extract the server package in your server.
2) Extract the redirect package in your redirect.
3) For independent maps, see the install instructions they give you.
- Director: -=THOR=-
- Programmers: -=THOR=-, Chasse and ShirtyKezRat
- Gameplay Design: Mad_Fred, -=THOR=-, Chasse, met and GrimReality
- Level Design: met and Mad_Fred
- Level Creation: Mad_Fred
- Level Conversion: -=THOR=-, Piriou, ShirtyKezRat and Spaehling
- Audio: -=THOR=- and Sauron974
- Textures/Materials: GrimReality, Gordon Freeman, Ian Runnels, -=THOR=-, Mad_Fred and Chasse
- 3D Modeling: GrimReality, Ian Runnels and Mad_Fred
- Special Thanks: Moskeeto, Traxx, [CGT] Testers and Rising Storm Testers
See our Recruiting Thread!
- How hard is it to install the [CGT] mod?
Are you able to extract zip archives? It is that hard.
- Can I create new maps for the [CGT] mod?
Yes! There is a very straightforward process that allows anyone to create maps for one of our gametypes, contact me for details.