• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

No-Zoom-Mode (search for modder)

I think I could look into this! Might take some digging. :cool:

EDIT: I put a little toggle into my Sound Mutator, and this mostly works! I still need to fix the binocs though, they stay zoomed out. But, this is totally possible with a mutator!

Sweeeeet! Just to be clear, this is only the zoom that comes from going into ironsights, not manually pushing shift :D

Upvote 0
Success! Now I just have to figure out how you make those fancy configurable options that show up in game :rolleyes:

Manual shift zoom is also to be removed, right? Otherwise, what's the point ? ;)

I'd assumed that since this is already gone in classic mode this shouldn't be an issue, so I left it in. Not that I could figure out how to remove it this quickly though lol.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Success! Now I just have to figure out how you make those fancy configurable options that show up in game :rolleyes:

I'd assumed that since this is already gone in classic mode this shouldn't be an issue, so I left it in. Not that I could figure out how to remove it this quickly though lol.

You are awesome!! Shift zoom is still present in Classic for the lmg, so if you could remove that?

Upvote 0

can you make it so the kill distance indicator goes away at the same time. or will that have to be up to server owner. I hate finding out how short a range shots are without zoom and would rather we played without both.
gonna be interesting to try this out either way!

Upvote 0
Zoom is now gone for the LMG! I'll look at the kill messages next.

EDIT: You may now disable all Zoom using the RO2 Sound Mutator. Check the description in the thread in the Beta Mod Release forum.

I'll release this as a standalone thing if people really want it, but for now I'm using it as a lure to get people to put the Sound Mutator on their servers. :eek:

Still working on kill messages!

Last edited:
Upvote 0