• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Waffen ss skins

Guys, I really need some help getting these in game, or it isn't going to happen, I don't know how to add bones to the models, or transfer the bones from an existing Tripewire model. Any help in doing this, or simpley pointing me in the right direction of a decent tutorial would be much appreciated, so I can do it myself. If you've got some practicle suggestions, let's have them. Thanks:)

06-04-201309-14-43_zps25d67024.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Don't worry about it, been banging away all day on the SDK and the UDK, watched a whole pile of tutorials, got some static meshes in game along with textures, just a question of time before I crack it and get the models animated and in game, head hhhhhhhhhhurts now though:confused:

We appreciate your hard work Kaminski! Thank you.

Upvote 0
I know what you mean Kaminski.
I remember the process of learnig how to import simple props from Blender into the Source Engine. The angry "Wtf, why doesn't it work like should, I did exacly like the guy in the tutorial?!" and the extreme joy when you finally get it working in-game!
I acually questioned my sanity during that process after I realized my brain was acting all crazy, like a maniac. The entire process is really quite interesting in retrospective. :)

Upvote 0
Guys, I really need some help getting these in game, or it isn't going to happen, I don't know how to add bones to the models, or transfer the bones from an existing Tripewire model. Any help in doing this, or simpley pointing me in the right direction of a decent tutorial would be much appreciated, so I can do it myself. If you've got some practicle suggestions, let's have them. Thanks:)

06-04-201309-14-43_zps25d67024.png

Nice skins! ... now can I have the Panther?

Upvote 0
Hey,

Don't know where you are at in this project of you'res but if you need any help you can contact me through pm I might be able to do something and i'm willing to help you out. I don't have experience with getting skins ingame. But I know UnrealScript, I have succesfully added a pistol in game which i rigged myself using the games animsets and bones, the principle should work here the same. Anyway let me know.

Upvote 0
Hey,

Don't know where you are at in this project of you'res but if you need any help you can contact me through pm I might be able to do something and i'm willing to help you out. I don't have experience with getting skins ingame. But I know UnrealScript, I have succesfully added a pistol in game which i rigged myself using the games animsets and bones, the principle should work here the same. Anyway let me know.
He already stated not long ago on the grabenkrieg thread that hes getting to putting these ingame with help from Coingod. He hasn't posted here in a while because hes been busy with grabenkrieg and irl stuff.

Upvote 0