• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Waffen ss skins

Thanks for the advice and suggestions guys. Yup, the ss smock variety would look really good in quite a few maps, I think your quite right bosco, chief among them would be the Bridges map, its one of my favourites too. I'd like to see some tanks for the Germans added for that map and perhaps some sdk.fz 251's as well, that would be a game changer, so I hope the vehicle mod team come up with a 251 soon, I'll make some ss tank crews shortly with cammo panzer wraps, probably in peadot 44, and black m43 feldmutze caps.

Volution, sent me this head to pose the models with, thanks mate, re-sized and made it fit the ss model, here you go bud, just for you.

22-03-201319-27-07_zpsda391d3e.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Looks good.
How much time do you need for the skins? I would love to see this kind of camo on them:
http://www.militaria-depot.de/media...ab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/i/m/imgp0245_1.jpg

btw:
Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just pulled these models out of the character package with umodel and adjusted it , so that the panzer wrapper is a little shortened, the trousers too, put all the necessary waffen ss markings on him, and a few awards, cuff title and so on, I'll make a crewman variation to go with the commander at some point, once I've finished the normals and specs I'll pose him up.:)

01-04-201321-21-49_zps417372fa.png

Upvote 0
I think the SS Rune isn`t a problem. In germany are only swastikas(hope it`s the right word) forbidden. But there are also exceptions so you can buy movies with swastikas in it but for example in black ops are no swastika banners in the german version.

Darkest Hour had also swastikas in it and noone sues me yet for playing it!
Strange laws in Germany about that whole nazi thing imo!

This skins look really nice, I like the different medals on the Unterscharf

Upvote 0
Hola amigos!
Just looking at the polygons, I think the Winter/Autumn Parka looks very interesting.
Its great to see some custom skins Kaminski! I wish I could do only half as good. Maybe some day that shipment of greencoats will arrive to the German stalingrad frontlines. I can only imagine how cool the germans will look with thier facewraps and all.
p.s. Aren't the German cold enviorment heroes allready wearing winter parkas?
I guess it dosen't matter, because I prefer Kaminski's mesh.

Upvote 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0