• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What the community is up to - Vehicles ;)

It is known. But, it's a great fact to be lazy and said: "It's captured, like a trophy... So, no need in German original vehicle."

Making the focus on captured things - so what about PPSh-41 with 9 mm bullet for Axis?

They are making halftracks. So in the mean time this is more than welcomed. Please make notice that, they take a lot of time to be made and theyre working in theyre spare time. So if you wish go try it out and make one on your own and you will see how hard it is.

Upvote 0
They are making halftracks. So in the mean time this is more than welcomed. Please make notice that, they take a lot of time to be made and theyre working in theyre spare time. So if you wish go try it out and make one on your own and you will see how hard it is.

Well, standard phrase: Make it by yourself, bal-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla..." Well, what can I say? Why the "others" are always ready(not all, but nevertheless) with the content for the game? Red Orchestra: Ost Front 41-45 was a great game, made in one time. RO2... It's like still in developing, and it'll be till the end of the times.

Just an opinion... Emh.. No. It's an opinion. RO2 is a good game, almost perfect as for me. But, choosing Stalingrad's battle as a main focus - was a mistake. Small amount of the vehicles, locations, weapons etc.

Hope, to see some new DLC as "Rising Storm". Something like: "Kursk's Iron 43" etc..

Upvote 0
Well, standard phrase: Make it by yourself, bal-bla-bla, bla-bla-bla..." Well, what can I say? Why the "others" are always ready(not all, but nevertheless) with the content for the game? Red Orchestra: Ost Front 41-45 was a great game, made in one time. RO2... It's like still in developing, and it'll be till the end of the times.

Just an opinion... Emh.. No. It's an opinion. RO2 is a good game, almost perfect as for me. But, choosing Stalingrad's battle as a main focus - was a mistake. Small amount of the vehicles, locations, weapons etc.

Hope, to see some new DLC as "Rising Storm". Something like: "Kursk's Iron 43" etc..

RO 1 had it's content developed in 6 years if I'm not mistaken.
The setting isn't a problem. It doesn't prohibit anyone from making new weapons after that period. Or making maps from other times. Like Odessa or Ogledow or anything else.

Upvote 0
RO 1 had it's content developed in 6 years if I'm not mistaken.
The setting isn't a problem. It doesn't prohibit anyone from making new weapons after that period. Or making maps from other times. Like Odessa or Ogledow or anything else.

Making new weapons, maps, vehicles... And here, the sofa experts: 'It's not used in those years!!!" or "I was there! I remember! I didn't see that weapon in hands of mine further!" or even this "You are all idiots, I know better than you everything about that war!" Etc.

Upvote 0