• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
haha we also post simultaneous updates on our steam group and wesbite for twitter haters (you aren't the only one :D )

what about the steam group haters who are also twitter haters?

:D

Work so far looks great, I've been wanting to get serious about modding and I'm out of school starting january ( working days full time ) so perhaps I'll pop around on your forums and see if your looking for extra help then.

Upvote 0
Would be cool to have a Korean war mod as it wouldn't need helicopters and would use allot more ww2 era weapons.

Vietnam would be better as the proliferation of assault rifles and semi auto rifles would change the gameplay more.

As for helicopters, you do not need them. Assuming the maps are the size of maps in RO1 (Arad), the map would just be too tiny for any type of aircraft. :)

Upvote 0
Lovely M16 & M203! I hope that we'll still see the M79 though? =)

Edit: And the teaser trailer is really nice as well, can't wait to get my hands on that and other hardware you must have in store for us! Regarding the heli issue, while I'm sure you must have already thought of this, you could have them as environmental/ambient aircraft, just flying overhead or maybe even doing strafing/rocket runs, if that's possible to implement as an artillery replacement for the officer class?
Another cool idea would be to have them as a means of deployment, mayhaps in a similar fashion to the parachuting system in DH (without the parachutes, of course :D), if that's feasible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Regarding the heli issue, while I'm sure you must have already though of this, you could have them as environmental/ambient aircraft, just flying overhead or maybe even doing strafing/rocket runs, if that's possible to implement as an artillery replacement for the officer class?
Another cool idea would be to have them as a means of deployment, mayhaps in a similar fashion to the parachuting system in DH (without the parachutes, of course :D), if that's feasible.

I would hope so. The big maps in RO are ok for tanks. But even those are just too small for player controlled aircraft.

And I hope the M79 is made to. :D

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.