• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
holy ****!! The models all look so good
Spoiler!

2Q==

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I really like the screenshots but I am eager to see what you will do to prevent the people to cheat with setting visual settings to low to remove all the foliage.

But besides that I will add that you still need to add more dirt, scratches and other textures on the weapons. All of them look mint. Its Vietnam after all.... Its fine if they will get beaten up look when they level up though.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I really like the screenshots but I am eager to see what you will do to prevent the people to cheat with setting visual settings to low to remove all the foliage.

Things like grass are designed as easy to place patches which mappers can use in place of 'foliage layers' - throughout an entire map or just in critical gameplay areas. The player cannot turn these off.

Placed meshes also allow better control over LOD / draw distance - so along with optimized art assets (low overdraw), we shouldn't be destroying older hardware. I play and develop on a 4 year old PC. :IS2:

Upvote 0
ModDB works... * if its only those 2 screens...*

by the way..shouldent a downed helicopter look more like a wreck ? Burned and stuff ? Smoking ? Battlescar
d !! :IS2::eek:

*edit*...ohhhh...OOOOOHHHHHH

very nice update...looks like its comming along rather well ! Those 360 views are very nice...

Can youd o one from a map ?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.