• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still believe it will be released, not in the near future. But I know how difficult it is to make a mod, especially a real overhaul mod like this one. Not to mention they are doing it for free. But oh well, I guess some people think modders are on par with actual developers who HAVE to work on their games everyday to make a living.

Upvote 0
There's always the impatient people who think if they wait a few months and it doesn't come out yet, that it'll never come out. Just be patient, and it will come in time, don't rush it. I'm sure if we wait this will be a great mod. Also don't forget to support the modders instead of putting them down, saying "it will never come out" that's not helping anyone.

Upvote 0
I still believe it will be released, not in the near future. But I know how difficult it is to make a mod, especially a real overhaul mod like this one. Not to mention they are doing it for free. But oh well, I guess some people think modders are on par with actual developers who HAVE to work on their games everyday to make a living.

This is the reason I say it won't come out. Their team is not big enough nor are they getting paid to do this. It would be hard enough to create this kind of mod even WITH tripwire helping them. Imagine how hard it is for their team to create it without tripwire. Now their site is shut down too? I'm not getting my hopes up. I've seen this time and time again.

Upvote 0
I agree with you mate. For quite some time I was supporting the mod even with the lack of media but now I see no point in waiting anymore. The site was supposed to be back up again "soon" and I am still waiting for this "soon" to come and this was months ago. If some devs just abandon their main site then I can only imagine the state of the game.... (or the mod in this case)

Upvote 0
lol :rolleyes:

God, Part of me is dying to talk...... I wanna show you guys SOOOooooo bad what we have done, but i'd get in trouble. I shouldn't even be talking here, since i'm not the person in charge of that.

Guys just be patient. The amount of time it take to put something together to show you all, can be spent working on the game. That way we can get it out quicker. It's coming! ;) :D

Upvote 0
lol :rolleyes:

God, Part of me is dying to talk...... I wanna show you guys SOOOooooo bad what we have done, but i'd get in trouble. I shouldn't even be talking here, since i'm not the person in charge of that.

Guys just be patient. The amount of time it take to put something together to show you all, can be spent working on the game. That way we can get it out quicker. It's coming! ;) :D
Wolverine, here's a tip for you: keep your fan base interested in your product. It's all very well saying you can't or shouldn't say this or that, or show media excerpt that haven't been sanctioned, but if people take your silence for inactivity - which is easily done - then they'll cease following it. If you take this maxim and apply it across the board, it means no one will be left to play your mod. The main reason I only bother to visit the RO2 mod forum about once every three months is because no one seems to be doing/showing anything. The infant mortality rate among mods for this game is dire.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.