• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

In Country

Status
Not open for further replies.
yay! looking forward to seeing your awesomeness worked into another RO mod :)

Why thank you, however it was really the team surrounding me that made MN.

Most of the Mare Nostrum team is on the In Country project too along with some other new talents that we have recruited. We are running at around 15 individuals so far and things are progressing quite nicely. So I think that In Country should be even better than MN was. :cool:

Upvote 0
that sounds really great and i'm looking forward to this mod being the best vietnam themed fps ever!!!!!! i mean, now there will be something to compete with COD:3720b21 Vietnam Modern Warfare 6 :D

a side note, what does this mean for MN since most the team will be working on the new project?

MN is basically "finished" now, unless I've missed some crucial bit of information.

Upvote 0
MN is basically "finished" now, unless I've missed some crucial bit of information.

Yeah, with over 3 years of working on the project the team has shipped its final update over Steam (1.41). We may make the code open source should anybody wish to add anything but I doubt that is very likely at this stage.

Its was fun while it lasted, but onwards to better things and Heroes of Stalingrad! :)

Upvote 0
Yeah, with over 3 years of working on the project the team has shipped its final update over Steam (1.41). We may make the code open source should anybody wish to add anything but I doubt that is very likely at this stage.

Its was fun while it lasted, but onwards to better things and Heroes of Stalingrad! :)

i like the way you guys think. ;) MN was awesome and that's a fact! but like you said on to bigger and better things in the future. i mean there's no point in continuing to work on a project for a game that's going to cease to exist once the next game comes out. although i was always dreaming of the ultimate RO package integrated with all the mods to give one last hurrah to MN's awesomeness, i'm happy to hear that the team has a new future planned for us in the jungles of NAM!!!

[url]http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?p=27258261[/URL]

^ liked what i saw there, especially the team sizes :)

Upvote 0
would be awesome to start most maps this way:

HueyMain.jpg

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.