• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

Trench warfare may or may not be as stagnant as people think. Proper shell craters, hills, winding trenches, and destroyed works. Even good bits of rubble and forestry would work very well.

Agreed.. last year I had a chance to goto Ieper and Diksmuide. There's an awesome panoramic in the top IJzertoren showing what it looked like after WW1.. the terrain was actually very much not flat

Upvote 0
last time I checked, there wasn't even rubble when they got to passendale, it was literally flatter than hiroshima :p
well here is a before after:
Passchendaele_aerial_view.jpg

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
And to be more precise, battles of the British Expeditionary Forces versus the German Imperial Army in the years between 1914 to 1916 will be portrayed.

Ah, no French then? Would've been nice to play as a Frenchy, since they didn't really do much in WW2. I saw "Un Long Dimanche de Fiancaille" and I kinda wanted to play as them, it was a decent movie, liked the action.

Upvote 0