My assumption is that the answer would be: "As many as possible."
Great. How would this best be accomplished to the satisfaction of all; particularly those servers who are already running this stellar mod?
How many of the following suggestions might be reasonable?
1. Simply update SWS and expect server operators to cheerfully watch their servers crash with no update?
2. Give the server operator a "heads up" by posting a link for the server files?
3. Oh, the client files are interchangeable with the server files? Great! How many files and subdirectories are involved?
4. Just assume every server operator is clairvoyant and let him spend a few days hammering the whole mess out.
5. When the WF maps begin to "blow up," the server operator should: Giggle? Punt? Plead for help?
Add any others you feel are helpful.
I love you guys, and I'm trying to keep a sense of humor here.