• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Something being developed.

But in theory we have 2 maps already , No Mans Hill and Der Iwan Berg , we just have to add WW1 stuff and maybe change Game Info, idk , anyway for WW1 its perfect maps

Both of these were danh maps also. Here is a screen of one he was working on. Either way, I'd love to get one going with this feel and environment to it:

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
Both of these were danh maps also. Here is a screen of one he was working on. Either way, I'd love to get one going with this feel and environment to it:

Spoiler!

I had drills on this map back in the 29ID, didn't work out at all...Pure slaughter, though than again, wasn't WWI, 90% slaughter 10% tactics?

Upvote 0
I had drills on this map back in the 29ID, didn't work out at all...Pure slaughter, though than again, wasn't WWI, 90% slaughter 10% tactics?

It'll play a bit different with some of our game dynamic changes :) Some things will be coming from IOM such as no zoom, higher recoil, and the running speed between classic and realism (but with extra stamina). These will slow down the slaughter a little bit, and allow for smaller maps to be perceived as a bit bigger.

We may support 'normal RO2 Realism' at some point further down the line if there is enough outcry for it.

Upvote 0