• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Recording Immersion Overhaul mod, now!

Tea_and_Crumpets

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 15, 2013
Hello hello,

I know this is a little late notice but I was wondering if any of you gentlemen would be kind enough to record some of your gameplay and send it over to me. I am getting people together on the 40-1 server tonight and if any of you could use the free version of fraps to record a few clips of some of the highlights I would really appreciate it.

My overall aim is to put a video together to show off some of the features of the mod and raise peoples awareness of it.

Many thanks,

Tea

I recorded my time on it. The last 10 minutes of the Mamayev match, and the entire Myshkova match.

Unfortunately, between still getting used to all the new uniforms (causing me to hesitate before firing, usually resulting in my death), the fact that I have a less-than-great ping on your server, and that Fraps lags me up a bit (although the video comes out smooth), I ended up doing pretty lousy, so not a lot of inspiring footage, mostly just me dying a lot.

Do you want the whole files, or should I just clip out a few bits of action? Right now the full Myshkova one is a raw AVI, so it's 92.9GB, but I can convert it to a WMV to bring the file size down.

Upvote 0