• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Karelian front is revived!

aaz777

Grizzled Veteran
Jun 30, 2013
Russia, Pushkin
i have contacted with some karelian front devs and they agreed with me about giving us ( IOM dev team ) their progress and one 3d modeller from their team also agreed to work with us on IOM. So we will develop finnish troops with their weapons as a part of IOM.
P.S. not an april fools joke, rly.

Great! IOM is become bigger and bigger. Maybe it needs a new Name soon (and a own Homepage and of course a place on the ModDB page) :D

RO: (World) OFFENSIVE :p

btw mappers are needed, too. A good map that really let you feel you are fighting in a authentic area. Deep snowy woods e.g.

And of course the mapper are needed to use a special uniform pack for every map. So we could play with regular infantry on this, Waffen-SS on this and suomi soldiers on the other map. And it would be nice to see some more variety for the russians, too.
Coats in different colors, e.g. more green or darker. Random Helmets for Winter (and summer - e.g. riflemen) troops .

Hey Moskeeto. How is your NKVD Uniform progress by the way?:D

And what is about the vehicle team, do not they want to cooperate with IOM Team, too?
KV1, BT-7 and T-26 for the Karelian Front :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Just to confirm that this is in fact true. We have given the development to the IOM team as we ourselves lack the manpower to do it on our own. There are still original Karelian Front developers helping such as our modelling lead JellonaVesa.

This is excellent news! How much work has the Karelian front team already done anyway? I'd like to know because I want to play this ASAP!

We weren't able to give all of the progress we made to the IOM team as many files have been lost over the past months due to people coming and going from the team so they unfortunately have to start with slightly less progress than what we had made already.

Upvote 0