• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rifleman Harris

Kaminski

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 1, 2009
Been out of modding for a while, due to work commitments, however, I will now be working on a new unreal 3 mod, that will use RO2 as a base to get it going. It will be based on the real adventures of Rifleman Harris of the 95th Rifles during the Napoleonic wars. Just a concept at the moment but, here we go.

Been out of modding for a while, due to work commitments, however, I will now be working on a new unreal 3 mod, that will use RO2 as a base to get it going. It will be based on the real adventures of Rifleman Harris of the 95th Rifles during the Napoleonic wars. Just a concept at the moment but, here we go.

Good luck on your project :) can't wait to see more.

Upvote 0
Thanks, made a start with this today by converting the in game German model tunic, by cutting it away and giving it tailcoats, plus I've re-modelled the German Officer cap, which I've just textured, bumped and speced and tried to make it look as battered and worn as possible.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think it will be a good project, if I can get it off the ground, musket and single shot rifle skirmishing should add something completely different to the game. Anyway here's a tiny little bit of progress (WIP), it still needs a lot of work, but its my take of a 95th Rifles tunic. I think I'll call it the "Sharpe's Rifles Mod" if I get it going. It'll feature some French voltigeurs or light company troops, some line infantry in the form of grenadiers and centre company men, British redcoats, 95th Rifles and maybe some Polish Vistula Legion troops, with light, centre and grenadier company soldiers, possibly some officer types, although running around with a pistol won't be much fun and I may even add a static cannon instead of an MG, we'll see.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I did a US civil war mod a few years back for Mount and Blade and still have all the models and textures, however, they would need a major update and re-model. Its possible, but I'd like to get this done first, with just a few quality models and some decent Spanish Peninsular maps, and try some Napoleonic skirmishing, like you see in the TV movies Sharpe. If it works and I can get everything in game and rigged, and working maybe, but I'd need some help.

Upvote 0