• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

2D Art Hello from Iron Europe

Hey guys
I just finished about 3 hours of awesome killing floor action and decided to check out the progress on HOS. I also saw that this section had no media so I thought it was about time to SPAM. Hope you all like and please check out our mod for RO:HoS called Iron Europe 1914-1916 - A WW1 Realism based shooter. - www.ironeuropegame.com

18.jpg

19.jpg

17.jpg

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

7.jpg

Last edited:
i guess i felt i needed to make it more official. I am still learning game design and for some reason I must have thought people would find the art more...wholesome (if that is the word) if it had an official logo. But good call, will look into it and I may use the Iron Europe logo instead (much more fitting dont you think?).

Upvote 0
i guess i felt i needed to make it more official. I am still learning game design and for some reason I must have thought people would find the art more...wholesome (if that is the word) if it had an official logo. But good call, will look into it and I may use the Iron Europe logo instead (much more fitting dont you think?).

would be way better :)

Upvote 0
I think the reason we are doing the western front is because we like the early, british vs german encounters and the fact that battles were move 'flowing' if thats the word in the early stages of the war. Alot of the time people say to me ohh great WW1 realism that means i have to sit in a trench and do nothing. It is at this point that I remind them of the type of battles that were fought by the British Expeditiary Force (BEF). We are talking fields being charged (no trenches) farms, villages, churches...much better than a pile of corpses in a wet field (however dramatically appealing that sounds). But there is plans for a second release based on the sucess of the first for the later stages of the war. We had a member join, stirlitz, who decided to make a community forum for a eastern front mod but that turned out not to successful. But if anyone here feels strongly about making it eastern WW1 front then you are free to come by our forums and drop us a line.

Upvote 0