• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Grenadelauncher for rifle

ro2player

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
Grenadelauncher for rifle.

It will be interresting to see it in RO 2. With antipersonnal grenade or Armorpiercing grenade.
Schiessbecher for axis onto the standard model kar98 rifle.
Russian had a soviet grenadelauncher (the Djakonov system) onto the standard model 1891-30 rifle.

Last edited:
Were these commonly used? Perhaps by the Germans, but how often did the Soviets use them?

Honestly I'm not sure it'd be a good addition. You'd only want one per team, maybe two at absolute maximum, or it would just turn into Day of Defeat with every rifleman projecting grenades across the map and through windows. Historically I don't expect they were used very often, mostly for knocking out well-protected MG embrasures or fortified buildings - things that are encountered in the game, but are already fairly easy to deal with.

Upvote 0
i think they would be a nice addition, but they shouldn't be available for every rifleman. giving them to highly decorated elite riflemen would be a good compromise keep the nadespam at a minimum.

Good idea : you are ritgh. RO 2 need to stay realistical.
Maybe Tripwire can give grenadelauncher to the class : elite riflemen (in more of G41 and SVT40). I mean guy can choose "semi auto rifle" or "grenadelauncher".

Last edited:
Upvote 0

So give german AT soldiers the same chance!

Gewehrgranatgerat (rifle grenade device) for K98!

Not exactly the same. Here we are asking grenadelauncher for AXIS and for ALLIES ! (not only for germans) By this way we keep the game equilibrated.

Grenadelauncher (with antiinfatery grenades and antitank grenades ) for germans and russians.

Last edited:
Upvote 0