• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

At this part I can't see how the unlock system is supposed to be a good thing.

WHY does ANYONE give a rats arse about bot farming anyway?

Does it bother you for some reason? Do you feel like a victim because of this? I don't get it...
Probably because it does not fit into what they think the game is/should be. Or maybe some people feel cheated because they don't bot farm their weapons and feel everyone should "earn" the upgrades.

Just like how some people are upset people play realism instead of classic, but no one is stopping anyone from playing any game mode/type.

Upvote 0
WHY does ANYONE give a rats arse about bot farming anyway?

Does it bother you for some reason? Do you feel like a victim because of this? I don't get it...

I dunno.

I see a bit of a double standard going on with some members.

Some people in here hate the leveling/unlock system and feel that they should have had everything the moment they installed the game.

At the same time, they hate people who use bots to grind the unlocks so they can get everything quicker and feel these people should "Grind Properly Against Humans."

So in once instance they hate the leveling system and wished it wasn't there so they can have everything right away, but in another instance they try and defend the system by complaining about people "Abusing" the system by playing against bots and getting everything sooner.

:confused:

You'd think the people who hate the leveling system so much would encourage other players to use bot farming to circumvent the system they hate. :rolleyes:

But hey, Marshal.... thanks for resurrecting a three year old thread for your crusade against players who play with bots.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I dunno.

I see a bit of a double standard going on with some members.

Some people in here hate the leveling/unlock system and feel that they should have had everything the moment they installed the game.

At the same time, they hate people who use bots to grind the unlocks so they can get everything quicker and feel these people should "Grind Properly Against Humans."

So in once instance they hate the leveling system and wished it wasn't there so they can have everything right away, but in another instance they try and defend the system by complaining about people "Abusing" the system by playing against bots and getting everything sooner.

:confused:

You'd think the people who hate the leveling system so much would encourage other players to use bot farming to circumvent the system they hate. :rolleyes:

But hey, Marshal.... thanks for resurrecting a three year old thread for your crusade against players who play with bots.

Hehe

Upvote 0