• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guadal Canal Mission/Map?

Seems as if nobody will willingly pick the Japanese side. So will the Japanese be bots on Hero level? :p

What? I am pretty sure that many players will play the Japanese. I know that I would. How often before could you play John Doe? And how often could you play as a Japanese soldier?

I will play both sides, as I am doing in HOS.

Upvote 0
I'll be playing on both sides, but with speed, intensity, and the spirit of the warrior!

!BkueCRwCGk~$(KGrHqYOKjQEsneT4jMEBLYwE)KSp!~~_35.JPG

Imperial_Japanese_Army_Secrets_WWII-293x216.jpg

Upvote 0
I think that's what people are saying as well. Any Japanese forum members have any input?

Jap is an offensive term, and while some use it as an abbreviation, it is rooted in a history of hate and intolerance that lasted long after WW2. It invokes such memories in those who lived through the internment camps, whom returned to their homes after the war to find their possessions looted and "Japs not wanted" spray painted on their doors. So yea it is a pretty offensive slur and it pisses me off when people use it, unknowingly or not.

Upvote 0