• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 i have suggest

alkazibone

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 15, 2016
Hello everyone! I read that now TWI making for come out a new RS Vietnam, as had it, in my mind came up any several questions:
Why RO2 Heroes of Stalingrad during a long time since 2011 year for now didn't get new continues and features in this game? :confused::confused: And i want to take up play new battles that were in world war 2 and Great Country War (we're russians saying it like this), what i means... battle for Moscow 1941-th, Battle for Kursk 1943-th, battle for Sevastopol in 1942-th, and many other combat operations.
Please answer me TWI developers and game creators are you make it now, or it'll be do next time? If it will be nowhere i want to know it, if will it be when will it be?

Hello everyone! I read that now TWI making for come out a new RS Vietnam, as had it, in my mind came up any several questions:
Why RO2 Heroes of Stalingrad during a long time since 2011 year for now didn't get new continues and features in this game? :confused::confused: And i want to take up play new battles that were in world war 2 and Great Country War (we're russians saying it like this), what i means... battle for Moscow 1941-th, Battle for Kursk 1943-th, battle for Sevastopol in 1942-th, and many other combat operations.
Please answer me TWI developers and game creators are you make it now, or it'll be do next time? If it will be nowhere i want to know it, if will it be when will it be?
Hmmm... Unlikely best bet is someone making a map for it that isn't TWI.

Upvote 0

RO2 is now 5 years old. still a good game, but it shows age.
after that time its better to make a new game with a better engine to attract new players.
(Btw, WAR THUNDER is a great tank game, and its for free!)

and ist called the great patriotic war, not the great country war! ;)

Upvote 0