• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 a link between sectors and orders.

ro2player

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 1, 2011
[RO2] a link between sectors and orders.

I want to talk about a colored link between sectors and orders - but for squad leader and commander.

I mean : when a sector is falling or is taking your order wheel part is colored in same way. It can help Commander and SL when they choice orders, as the little boxes help the soldiers inside the battlefield.

So, an example :
in commissar, A is attacking by soviet. You are axis squad leader or commander. Effect : in your wheel order, objective A who was 100% blue start to becoming red little by little in function of the capture by the soviet.

Toughts ?

Not a bad idea, but i don't know if the work would be worth it... i mean, if you have the time to press b and order to def/atk, you have also the time to open the minimap and take a very fast look (or to see the obj status down right).

The Univermag Ghost,

No I mean SL and Commander can see the capture of sector directly from the wheel order.

No need to push a second minimap or to lost time trying to join the map. (but your argument is good). I don't say what you said is wrong. I said :
Sometime you don't have this time. (Sometime.) In another time, as you said, you can do it.

Switching on map will not help you when you are coming back in wheel orders. It's here (in wheel orders) SL and Commander need to see the progression on capture of objective.

Just wanted to said : More the Squad leader can read the capture, more interesting it is. When SL or commander try to choose his order, inside the surface of order of the wheel, he will see the capture (the blue and red color grown little by little and with the cross and star symbol)

Last edited:
Upvote 0