• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Rising Storm is now on the Steam store.

"Bonus Content: All Red Orchestra 2 multiplayer content is included with Rising Storm as a free bonus. Fight in the Pacific, then fight on the Eastern Front at any time, all in the same game and same server browser. Find out what made Red Orchestra 2 PC Gamer’s Multiplayer FPS of the Year in 2012 with this award winning content."

For those who preordered the digital deluxe RO2 edition will be getting Rising Storm as bonus right?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Why would DD holders get it as a bonus? I will be buying it no matter what myself.

Why would new players get RO2 MP as a bonus?

I'm not saying that TWI have the obligation of giving RS out for free but would be nice if we could get some love for supporting them since the beginning, specially considering the rough ride that was the launch.

Upvote 0
Why would new players get RO2 MP as a bonus?

I'm not saying that TWI have the obligation of giving RS out for free but would be nice if we could get some love for supporting them since the beginning, specially considering the rough ride that was the launch.

So not to completely break the multiplayer and kick players out when it goes to a RO2 Map? Same as the reason there will be some form of lite version for all RO2 owners.

All people who brought RO2 have supported them since release though, so nothing special about DD owners (IMO) Also people who have brought KF and RO:OST also have been supporting TWI.

All we currently know, is that RO2 owners (All) will be getting some form of discount, which we currently don't know how much that will be.

Upvote 0
To be more accurate, I think if there was any sort of deal or "gift" for any RO2 owners, it'd be for those who bought the game before the reset (ie: those who have the nb4 reset achievement)

Anybody can get the DDE at any time... Those who have this achievement have some tangible proof that they've been in it for the long haul.

But I'm not getting any hopes up. Even if there is no deal for those mentioned above, it's not going to phase me much. I prefer RO2 and never had much interest in RS.... But there is some sort of "principle" to the whole matter when one looks back.

Upvote 0
TBH before we all go off the deep end about this wouldn't it make sense to wait and see

We've already been told that exsisting RO owners will get a discount so until we've got pricing all this talk of rebates, free & to much does nothing but wind people up

they'll tell us the price rebates etc when they're ready

Upvote 0
But I'm not getting any hopes up. Even if there is no deal for those mentioned above, it's not going to phase me much. I prefer RO2 and never had much interest in RS.... But there is some sort of "principle" to the whole matter when one looks back.

Agreed, I don't expect any special treatment for being there when the stat system was broken/fixed. If anything I'd just prefer a neat little cosmetic or something. We're already getting a discount on it, and hopefully the game won't be very expensive in the first place, so yeah.

Glad to see more hints towards a possible beta/release date announcement :p

Upvote 0