• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Twi please advertise beta

you should try to play on the NA server, i was pleasantly surprised how well i could hit moving targets with client side hit detection while having a ping above 180ms.
I dont like playing with big latency :p

Anyway it wouldnt be fair towards the low ping players on that server either, thats one problem with client side hit detection, now that its introduced into the game we should get ping limits on servers.

Too bad the EU server is classic too, I dont like the unrealistic sway and sprint speed and pixel hunting

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I played the beta a lot at first but just got bored because the servers are so empty.

So I tried vanilla again and see if I could persaude some people to go to the beta and was amazed to find 99% of players there had no idea about the beta. I still try but it's just boring when everyone just posts 'what beta?' every time.

If we all pop into vanilla servers now and again and try and spread the word then it might help. I'm sure more people would play it if they knew about it.

Upvote 0