• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
Hello.

I know that 99.099% of the community don' t care and/or cut off the music.

Hey, I play the music in both ROHOS and Ostfront! :) Some of the tracks in both are exceptional.

To be honest, though, I don't really think the whole "correlate the music to the battle" thing works out that well. Since maps tend to play out a similar way, it's generally the same music that gets played. There are some great themes, like the music for the "Never Surrender" Trailer, that only rarely get played.

And then the "Objective Captured" and "Objective Lost" themes just break up the flow of music... ugh.

Upvote 0
i dislike music in multiplayer games. MP games consist of playing the same map over and over again. No matter how good the music is, after hearing it loop through the 15th time in a row, it begins to get very annoying.

Music should be left for ques like what we have when you capture a point( even though the actual song that plays is pretty lame).

Personally i thought World at War had a good music selection, but it played at a very low volume and just enough to set the mood. Conversely, RO2 has this incessant orchestral music blaring at full blast that loops every 20seconds; that was the first thing i disabled.

Last edited:
Upvote 0