• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

A Tale of Woe

swampy11

Grizzled Veteran
Apr 19, 2006
Houston, Texas
In some RO2 scenarios, nothing seems to go right. Your bullets don't even register. Then there are times when it all falls into place.
We are on the second floor of the Grain Elevator, with a PPSH-41 Papasha. The Germans have pushed us out of all but the last stronghold. We brace ourselves for the attack that we know is coming. Then it starts. We hold the temp. stairwell and force the Germans up the main stairway. Bots are screaming, humans are screaming, it's hand to hand. I empty two drum magazines in a matter of seconds. The bodies on both sides pill up faster than the game can dissolve them. We actually kill every attacking German attacker and quiet sets in. The silence is profound. Everyone checks their ammo and awaits the respone/coounter-attack. It comes shortly and again, it's a melee. Screaming, rifle butts to the face, grenades everywhere. I just hit my 38 kill, one of my best and then .....................................the server crashes. Can you believe that:mad:
What a bummer, but it was one of the most exciting games I have every played on RO2.
`swamp

Last edited: