• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Teamwork something-or-other

Status
Not open for further replies.

Catalavos

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 5, 2010
Baltimore, MD
When it comes to teamwork, communication, using tactics and what-not, I'm all for it but my current limitations (no time for the commitment required of a clan, having to play on public servers, proximity of my computer to my wife's ears, etc...) make it real hard to play the game the way I really want to play it. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

So I got to thinking, would anyone be interested in creating a not-a-clan clan? Something that would combine the casual ease of public servers with a more mature approach to game play? Something that's password protected to exclude clowns? Maybe even on an un-ranked server?

I'm not trying to suggest that I have the time or resources to create something like this on my own because I have horrible management and organization skills but I'd be willing to make custom maps for it and show up to play most nights for a couple of hours.

Anyone else feel the same way?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.