• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

What Historical Accuracy Looks Like

While it is a nice video, it is not really anything I would want in the game. This is after all a realistic shooter, not a simulator. The amount of training it would require just to hit a static target is not exactly a positive gameplay feature for a game like RO.

Yes, and controlling it like that wouldn't really make sense. As a gunner you would be behind the sight, reaching the levers with your hands without having to run around the gun finding stuff. The guys that designed these guns weren't stupid. Abstracting stuff like this to buttons makes sense in a game.

Reactions: MarioBava
Upvote 0
hahahahahahahaha, thanks for that. :D

So basically a little rephrased: "Im too impatient, lets somebody else do the work"

How about, I have money. You want it. Start building. I don't have the patience to learn intricate code, then again I don't have the patience to learn my plumbing system, or to cut my own hair. I pay people for these things. It's called Capitalism.

Don't jump on someone to do it himself when he requests something on a video game forum, it makes you look silly.

Upvote 0