• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

January 10th Update Notes

Thanks TWI!

I wish I had some experience with map making but to learn from scratch seems like a task too time-consuming as the girl-friend complains now and then already.
Has anyone noticed lower pings?
So modders and map makers work your magic. It will be appreciated!

I hope to see some maps make a comeback from ROOst like Berezina (was that the long one with the river crossing at the end? Epic!) as well as completely new ones!

Los los los!

Upvote 0
Great! Thx! Finally I can start my soundproject! :)

Soooooo, is there ANY soul out there, who can explain thow to edit the existing sounds or making new ones into a soundmutator??? Cause I haven't ANY simple explanations regarding the basics of how the editor works with sounds and how to change/edit the existing sounds or how to make new ones.
Also how to put them all into a mutator and let it play on my server (for and example).

Everything people are discussing is mainly mapmaking, models, textures blablabla. But who mention sounds??? This is a big part of a game and I would love to come back to the RO2 scene and make a "total conversion" soundmod for RO2.

Would gladly take any kinds of advices and support I could get! ;)

Upvote 0
Aaaaaaaarghhhh!
Latency is as bad or worse. Just played a round on TOGA server Spartanovka and there were 3 players out of 64 with a ping under 100...!

*sigh*

Any news on when this could be fixed TWI? It is really annoying and as many times said before it spoils the fun quite a bit.
Sad as I had so much hope for this patch.

Upvote 0