• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

October 6th Update Changelog

I don't understand anything right now...

Pls dont get me wrong but i have some questions here
and i'd like to get straight answeres... Pls help me...

QUESTION 1:
Guys... What exactly did I just download? 3 GB...
I went in the game seeing that nothing changed. Well... Nothing i could
see withing 5 min of playing.
Was that the update? Because I had the feeling that i simply download the whole game again without any reason.

QUESTION 2:
The stats should be resettet shouldnt they? well. Im still level 77 of honor.
But i played there myself, without that bug, though. Is that why i keep it?

QUESTION 3:
If it wasnt the stats resetting update jet. WHEN THE HELL DOES THIS COME? Ive been seeking this informations for days now without any success. Because im not motivated to play further if my efford gets lost within the next update.

QUESTION 4:
What was that on the first page? Where do i have to use my steam-passwort in order to keep my stats?

Pls guys. answere all my questions. Thats all i care about right now (in the game)

thx.

Upvote 0
Noticed a fix that wasn't in the change log (and a nice one at that).

Before update Germans had more Assault roles than devs intended according to Yoshiro:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/greenlemonade/screenshot/541780788594355695?tab=public

But now they have the correct amount:

http://steamcommunity.com/id/greenlemonade/screenshot/540655515219214260/?tab=public

http://steamcommunity.com/id/greenlemonade/screenshot/540655515219215059/?tab=public

I know its only 1 less MKB or MP40, but these numbers have both a balancing and realism effect.

On 64 person maps:
Germans 4 assault
Russians 6

Russians used a LOT more PPSHs than Germans used MP40s and now this is reflected slightly in game. :)

I R Happy! :) :D

Upvote 0
Cant you just focus on my questions? Every time the same on forums.
When i seek information so hard, everyone's just talking around it.

i wrote the damn threat in that way on purpose.. with:
question 1
question 2
So that you dont have any way to avaid seeing my important questions.

There you got it again: PLS answere them....

QUESTION 1:
Was that the update? Because I had the feeling that i simply download the whole game again without any reason.

QUESTION 2:

QUESTION 3:
If it wasnt the stats resetting update jet. WHEN THE HELL DOES THIS COME? Ive been seeking this informations for days now without any success. Because im not motivated to play further if my efford gets lost within the next update.

QUESTION 4:
What was that on the first page? Where do i have to use my steam-passwort in order to keep my stats?

If that was not the update.. WHAT the hell did i just download with a size of 3 GB?

Last edited:
Reactions: Mike_Nomad and Rak
Upvote 0
Cant you just focus on my questions? Every time

QUESTION 1:

QUESTION 2:

QUESTION 3:

QUESTION 4:

If that was not the update.. WHAT the hell did i just download with a size of 3 GB?

Still not getting my answeres to my 4 questions.
Isnt there anyone out there who got the knowledge and the time of 2 min
to just answere them through in a row? Guys....

Upvote 0
After RO2 I find battlefield 3 glitchless! And while others whine about BF3 being bug-full, I find it bug-free!
Also, while experiencing ultra-million BF3 beta I realzied RO2 is not that bad too!
I'll keep both games, since it seems no matter how much money and human resources you spend it's always ***T! ^)

Upvote 0
Cant you just focus on my questions? Every time the same on forums.
When i seek information so hard, everyone's just talking around it.

i wrote the damn threat in that way on purpose.. with:
question 1
question 2
So that you dont have any way to avaid seeing my important questions.

There you got it again: PLS answere them....

QUESTION 1:

QUESTION 2:

QUESTION 3:

QUESTION 4:

Didn't bother to read the very first post in the thread?

The previously mentioned RO2 update is in Valve's hands and will be released soon. The stats reset will take place sometime tomorrow morning/afternoon time.

Upvote 0
WOW its not listed but they fixed the LOD (at least on station map - no time currently to test more)

no morphing waggons anymore :eek: i had some flickering textures between rails but only in a very small area

@Tripwire

good job so far but could you please bugfix the disappearing menu when AA is forced in nvidia drivers next patch?

that would make me happy :)

Reactions: Golf33
Upvote 0
There is a bug if your ROEngine.ini file is generated for the first time (or if you deleted it) the game version number will be wrong and you won't be able to join more than just a handful of servers. It says v.1.0.0.2. If you change this to v.1.0.0.7 you can join the servers as normal

Upvote 0