• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Where the players gone ?

My guess is that these numbers:
http://steamgraph.burstpixel.net/index.php?action=graph&appid=35450&from=1316996877

Will stay the same without anymore dropping, and then fluctuate to about 5000 people when stats reset. It will slowly begin to decline again, and then the mods, etc. will bring people back again. I don't think there is going to be too many more than that coming back to the game, it was pretty much a wash.

Upvote 0
Wow.

Just wow. Why are you even playing video games

lol.

I know right? How dare him wanting to have character progression! He should be persecuted because he cares about this aspect more than you! Why are there so many ignorant fools like this? Why can't people accept that just because they focus on a different point of the game means that they are inferior or lesser in some way shape or form. I'm really getting sick of this type of ****.

Upvote 0
At the moment their are arround 2000 players playing.
And its not true that there are more players in ro1 and dh, in ro1 there are almost 2 servers empty, the russian community server and one of the TWB Servers, and the Pzdf tankserver. In Darkest Hour their only 2 servers, the 29th and The Jolly Rodgers tank server. Its not true that since the release of ro2 more people are active in Ro1. I believe when Modders makes some good huge combined arms maps the gameplay will improve with more tactical issues and less run and gun. At the Moment i like Ro2 with all his bugs, i dont care about the auto, and semiweapons. Peace

Last edited:
Upvote 0
My guess is that these numbers:
[url]http://steamgraph.burstpixel.net/index.php?action=graph&appid=35450&from=1316996877[/URL]

Will stay the same without anymore dropping, and then fluctuate to about 5000 people when stats reset. It will slowly begin to decline again, and then the mods, etc. will bring people back again. I don't think there is going to be too many more than that coming back to the game, it was pretty much a wash.

ain't no way in hell Ro2 is going to see anywhere near 5,000 people from a simple stat reset. 5,000 players is similar to the population of a day 1 release of a highly anticipated FPS (cod/bf)

Reactions: Goten
Upvote 0
ain't no way in hell Ro2 is going to see anywhere near 5,000 people from a simple stat reset. 5,000 players is similar to the population of a day 1 release of a highly anticipated FPS (cod/bf)

Got some evidence for that? imo i think your way wrong for a day 1 release like cod/bf its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay higher.

Reactions: TheGoden and Goten
Upvote 0
Got some evidence for that? imo i think your way wrong for a day 1 release like cod/bf its waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay higher.

Just logical thought

9,000 played this game on Day 1

a week later it was under 5,000

Now we have around 2,200

Around 50% of the players dropped RO2 within a week
Of the remaining 50%, about 50% more dropped out largely credited to BF3.

Resseting everyones stats to 0 is supposed to more than double our population?

3,000 would be high. A lot of players will stop playing when they can't get MKB and see their stats reset. We will get back a couple hundred RO vets who were put off by the bugged stats. As I said, I think it neutralizes itself. We will not see a 150% increase in player population.

Reactions: TheGoden
Upvote 0
I have played BF3 Beta for... 6hours... and unistalled it... but I count in the number...
I prefer 5000 mature, teamplayers, to one million achievement busting campers...

Unfortunately, RO2 doesn't have that many teamplayers, and I play on a good community server.

A lot of people take SL for the mp40/ppsh.

Roughly 50% of the players in game camp/snipe.

Gets frustrating when only 3-4 players are consistently going for a cap zone against 32 enemies....

Upvote 0
Well this player is waiting for the patch and then I'll play again, right now I'm playing a bunch of other games so I can give this one a rest until the stats are working and so on.. But I really hope the patch commes very soon!

Same, I've got plenty others to play until the stats reset. When it does reset that is when I'll start playing again.

I just hope the reset is soooon :D

Upvote 0